Radlines:Board of trustees
Board member from: April 10, 2018
Board member from: September 6, 2018
The board of trustees discusses and makes decisions regarding the overall operation of the journal. However, major issues that do not involve confidential matters should be discussed at the journal's public forums, mainly at Talk:Main. Editorial board members are encouraged to invite potential additional participants to the journal.
When members have time, they should also do quality checking of content that others have made. In any case, board members are as welcome as any doctor to write content.
All positions in the journal are voluntary, that is, for no financial gain.
Members of the board of trustees should have a set of talents, experience, and competencies that will best fulfill the needs of Radlines. The full names and affiliations of the members should be displayed online.
Discussions within the board of trustees may contain confidential information. You should generally ask for permission from the sender before posting non-public board emails to a public location such as in this wiki.
If you agree with the policies, please send an email to board member Mikael Häggström: haggstrom.mikaelgmail.com. This should include a short summary of:
- Radiology education and experience
- Publishing or editorial experience
- A statement of acceptance of the policies
All fields are optional, and you do not need to have experience in every area, however some relevant experience is very useful.
- The identity of the applicant should be confirmed, if not already properly evidenced. It may be done by contacting the person through an email or number from a public website.
- Journal members may ask for clarifications or complementary information.
- The editorial board will form a consensus of whether to let the applicant join the board.
For applicants accepted to the board, the following tasks should be performed:
- Contact the new editorial board member via email to inform them
- Direct-add the new editorial board member to any private email list (not yet created)
- Add them to the List of editoria lboard members
These tasks can be distributed to any editorial board members of the journal.